What is the job?
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Operate and moderate our game sessions.
- Reset the game rooms after each game.
- Keep the rooms in working order by repairing any minor breakages.
- Take part in the company's marketing efforts to individuals and companies online and offline.
- Process cash, card and online payments.
- Keep the offices neat and tidy at all times.
- Attend events and exhibitions as required by the company.
This is right job for you if you are/have:
- Critical / outside the box thinking.
- Able to multitask
- Have excellent people skills.
- Able to perform well under pressure.
- Able to come up with creative solutions to problems.
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends included.
- Ambitious, motivated and self driven.
- Fluency in English.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a competitive salary package, unlimited growth opportunities, paid annual leave (transport included) and an amazing work environment.